RETURN & EXCHANGE
Our goal is to make sure that you are happy with your purchase. If you have changed your mind on the purchase or if a defective item has been delivered, we are more than happy to exchange the item (s).
Types of Return and Options
Points to note:
- Products must be returned in their original packaging. We will only accept returns for items that are unused, unwashed, unaltered, and with all its tags and accessories intact. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange should a return item not meet these requirements.
- As we cannot take responsibility for loss of, or damage to, for items sent back to us, please ensure that the item(s) is properly packaged (we recommend using a trackable delivery service).
- Should you wish to exchange for a completely different item, please note the exchange item should be of a price equal to or higher than the original item that you are returning (top-up might be required), or alternatively, an item of lower value but with no return or refund of difference in cost.
- Sale items and special product mark down clothings are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
How to make a return or exchange
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days with the title "Item Return: (Order Number)" and specify the following
- Order Number
- Item to be returned
- Reason for return
- For defective or incorrect items, please kindly attached a picture of the defect or incorrect order in your email.
You should receive an reply from us within 3 business days on the eligibility of your returned item.
All exchanges must be done via mailing and items must be mailed back within 7 working days via a trackable source (courier/registered mail). Postage will be borne by the customer. We will not be responsible for parcels lost in transit.